The Fiddlesticks Community Centre is a registered charity that is continuously growing and evolving through input from our neighbours. We are a true community development organization. We focus on youth leadership development, are volunteer driven, and cost effective. We strive to foster the development and implementation of programs and events to involve all age ranges, and encourage volunteer participation. Social interaction through healthy active living really does allow individuals to feel a sense of belonging to their community. Please contact our office if you are aware of a special circumstance, where we could assist to ensure everyone in our community can feel they are an important part of our Centre. No child should miss out on a program due to costs.
To create a positive social environment on each street and corner that will evolve into a culture of friendliness despite race or religion. This deeply embedded culture will continue long after the pioneers have moved on.
• To act as a catalyst and nurture a sense of community.
• To promote and maintain volunteerism with our association.
Fiddlesticks provides a foundation for quality social and recreational programs to encourage healthy lifestyles, volunteer participation and a sense of involvement with our community.
• We believe volunteering is fun
• We believe youth can be our leaders today
• We believe in active community development
• We believe recreation and leisure should be inclusive and accessible to all